Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Looking For The Sun!
















We still have Sundays and Mondays off. Sunday, the roads were a bit slick, they get wet during the day a freeze up at night. I spent my days off doing laundry, shopping and cleaning. It's back in the winter mode again with temps in the upper 20's to lower 30's. While watching the news this morning, the weather man said we had some freezing fog, I never heard of freezing fog. Man oh man, that's really cold!

I won't get any days off next week, the managers are going on vacation. They are driving down to Mississippi for a week to visit with family. I will be working in the office alone, YIKES! I will be in charge of opening and closing and all of that "big girl stuff".

Believe it or not, we are getting a few campers in every week. We just rented a cabin yesterday. These people are crazy for camping in the cold weather. Some of these campers are renting cabins. It would be cozy in the cabins with the fire place toasting everything up. Here at the Tremont Outdoor Resort we don't take reservations unless it is for 2 or more nights. If you want to come in for only one night, you just have to take a chance and come on in. Which is OK for this time of the year, but in the summer it would be tough to fine a spot.

The pictures above are some pictures I took the other day when we had just enough sun to make a blue sky. The sun stayed out long enough for Jodie and I to walk down to the river and walk back. That was the only sun we had for the day. Hurry up spring!!!!

No comments: