Thursday, December 3, 2009

By the Light of the Silvery Moon!






Yesterday was a cold and rainy day (it was raining cats and dogs). I stayed in and did some baking. Everything here is great. Libby who works in the office is very nice and helpful. Before the rain started yesterday, Jodie and I went on a long walk. As we were walking we heard some noise and before we knew it a herd of deer went running by us. They were so close, we could feel the breeze they made while running by. It made me think of the song "Grandma got run over by a reindeer". They ran so fast I couldn't count them all, but I did count at least 8 of them. Jodie was all excited but also frightened, they just came out of nowhere.

The other night the moon looked enormous. It was so big it looked like I could reach out and touch it. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. The moon looked so cool with the trees in front of it. It was almost spooky. It was a full moon and it really lit up the sky.
The title of this blog, By the Light of the Silvery Moon, is a song I remember hearing when I was a little girl.

No comments: