Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our Last Week!

It is almost Thanksgiving and our time here at the Natural Bridge KOA is about to come to an end. I'm so excited about going to Maryland, but I will miss Natural Bridge, VA and the wonderful people here at the campground. We were busy last night and had to stay open later than usual (we are closing at 6). We are open Thanksgiving day and have a few reservations. I think some people are travelling here in their RV's so they can visit with family that live in the area. We are still getting the walk-in's (people without reservations). The walk-in's just want the one night stay, they are going south. It is amazing how many Canadians are going to Mexico for the winter.

We will be having Thanksgiving dinner with Ron and Libby and the rest of the family. They are very nice people and the family is great. It has been an absolute pleasure working here at the Natural Bridge KOA! Ron, Libby, Rob, Wendi, Anne and the rest of the gang are the best.

No pictures today, it poured down rain all day Thursday (when I was off), and I'm working the rest of the weekend. The weather is always nice when I'm working.

No comments: