Monday, November 2, 2009

Brrr November Is Here!















November is here and it's getting pretty darn cold. Our friends left this morning to go back to Florida (I'm very jealous). I will miss them. Bill and Linda are great people and fun to work with. We said our goodbye's and promised to keep in touch. TC and I are the only "workampers" here. The "kamp store" hours have changed, we are now closing at 6:00. The month of November will be a good one, there is a lot to be done and I'm sure the days will go by fast.

Our days off have changed from Wednesdays and Thursdays to Mondays and Tuesdays. I'm off today and will find something fun to do. The nice thing about Natural Bridge VA is that you can always find some fun, interesting things to do or see.

That's our motor home in the picture above, it's almost like having the place to ourselves. The beautiful leaves are almost gone. Winter is on the way and Florida is sounding real nice.

No comments: