Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gold Charm!



We had off yesterday and we have off today. Yesterday it rained all day long and the temperature never went past 50 degrees. Today it is raining again and it's not going to get out of the mid 40's. Cold dreary weather like this makes me want to cook and shop. Yesterday I went shopping, I didn't buy much but killed some time. I went to the Antique Mall in Lexington, I spent over an hour walking around in there. I think it is so sad to look at all of these things, they use to be someones treasure and now they are gone. I love jewelry especially antique jewelry. I found this bracelet with a gold charm of the Natural Bridge on it. (last week when I went to Maryland to visit my family, my mom gave me her gold charm bracelet). So I bought the bracelet and put the Natural Bridge charm on the charm bracelet that my mom gave me. I love the charms that mom has on the bracelet and the new charm looks like it belongs with the other charms. How cool is that?

The picture above, the Natural Bridge charm is the round green one in front of the picture. If you click on the picture you will be able to see the Natural Bridge in the charm.

No comments: