Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Never Know What I Will See Next!















Just when I think I've seen it all, along comes a parrot in a stroller. One of our customers camping in a cabin has a parrot and a dog. She walks the dog and the parrot many times a day.

Jodie and I were out walking and I saw a lady walking a dog and pushing a stroller. I went up to see the "baby" and there was a large parrot in the stroller. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I got my camera. The lady pushing the stroller was happy to have her picture taken. Pretty neat (strange) don't you think?
We are off today and tomorrow, I think on Thursday we are going to go the Virginia Horse Center. My daughter, Michelle participated in a horse show there a few years ago.
This coming weekend is going to be one of the busiest weekends ever! We are totally booked. I guess it's the last hurrah for the summer.

No comments: