Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy Weekend!


This place is so busy! I like it when we are busy, the time goes by very fast. The campers staying here just love it that we are having Christmas in July. People are decorating their sites hoping to win a prize. The first prize is a free night stay here at the campground.


We are working today, Monday and Tuesday then off for two days. Thursday I have an appointment with the eye doctor. I hate wearing my glasses, maybe I can be fitted with some good contact lenses. I use to wear them all of the time. The past few years my contact lenses have really been a problem.
The Internet is very slow here on weekends, I'm having some trouble uploading pictures. We will do some site seeing on our days off. I'm praying the weather will be good for some great photos!

No comments: