Monday, June 15, 2009

The Worst Week Ever!

Every time I think things can't get any worse, they do. Last week my dad went to heaven, so very very sad. I had to leave the Franklin RV park for a few days to be with my family in Maryland. Yesterday the owner Bob came by and told us he didn't need us anymore and we had until 2:00 the next day to leave. We asked him what went wrong, he said everything was fine no problem. Who knows? Maybe he didn't like me leaving for a few days, maybe he just doesn't have enough money to spend on the campground. We were so shocked! The customer's were shocked! Some of the campers staying there were very upset and told him that they will never come back to the Franklin RV park. We decided to drive to Asheville and stay for a few days so TC can keep his appointment to see the dentist. On the way here the motor home started to act funny and is not running right. After being here for a few minutes, I just found out that my grandmother is in the hospital and not doing that well. What else can possibly go wrong. I'm sitting here crying as I type this post and praying for better days.

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Ahh... sorry to hear! *HUG* things will turn around for the better soon, I'm sure!!