Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Rutledge Lake RV Park!







Things are looking just a bit better today. We are staying in Asheville NC at the Rutledge Lake RV Park. This RV park is very nice. They have a nice pool, laundry, great RV sites and is on a beautiful lake. The people working here are so very nice. TC worked on the motor home and we think he fixed what was wrong. I don't know much about what was wrong, but I'm glad he thinks all is well (it had something to do with the air suspension). I called my mom today and my grandmother seems to be doing better. TC will go to the dentist and then we have to figure out where to go from here. Hopefully we will find a job in a nice place with good people. We plan to head north. We have had some very bad thunder storms, and some tornado warnings, can't wait to get out of here. I don't much like living in a motor home when tornado warnings are out there! The pictures of the Rutledge Lake RV park came off the Internet, if it ever stops raining, I will go out and take some pictures of my own.

No comments: