Friday, May 29, 2009

Will This Rain Ever Stop?



















I think that the drought is finally over. We are living in a rain forest. Even on sunny days the clouds will roll in and we get a shower or two then the sun is back out. This is definitely the rainy season here. The weatherman is calling for a nice dry, sunny weekend.

Yesterday I saw my first humming bird here. I have the humming bird feeder all set up ready to serve. We also saw a few lighting bugs, looks like summer is on the way! We have some beautiful bluebirds, they are living in one of the bird houses. I'm trying to get a good picture of them, hard to do, they don't sit still very long.

The pictures above, Jodie is singing "rain rain go away". The good thing about the rain, it helps the flowers grow. For some reason taking pictures of flowers is one of the things I like to do. I love taking pictures of birds, it takes more time and patience.

No comments: