Thursday, July 12, 2012

Working 8:00 pm Till 6:00 am!

Don’t you think that should be “working 9am till 5pm?"
What the heck?  Yep, I’m working from 8:00 pm until 6:00 am at my store in the mall for inventory next week.

I don’t know how to get ready for that shift.  I’ll try to sleep in that day, but by the time 8:00 pm rolls around, I’ll be ready to get ready for bed, or sit out by the campfire with a drink. YIKES!  This will be a challenge!  I did work two “Black Fridays” at my store in the mall and survived that, so I think that this unusual schedule for inventory will work out just fine.  

Don’t get me wrong, I love both of my jobs.  Summer is a very busy time for me, but winter is just around the corner and I will want to be at least half this busy.

The past few days the weather has been great, sunny, low humidity and the temps in the mid 80’s.  I’ve been very busy working and not able to enjoy this wonderful weather.  The weatherman is calling for hotter weather for the next few days.   
010
Sunset here at the campground
Isn’t life just wonderful? 
Even though I’m working like a mad woman, I’m loving every minute of it.

Falling Asleep
Thanks for reading, life is good...........


1 comment:

Bob said...

Oh *groan*

I only did that kind of shift a couple times in my life, and it was when I was much, much younger. By about 3:00 a.m. I was having one heck of a job staying awake, so hopefully you'll be busy enough to get past that.

Good luck.