Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It Was My Turn!

After some of my friends losing their jobs at JC Penney’s, it was my turn to be called into the office.  Man oh man, did I have a major panic attack. I was sweating it out big time.  I had no idea if I had a job or not. I did not want to hear those famous words “Gail you’re fired!”

As it turns out, my commission job is no longer a commission job.  Whew,  that’s not that bad.  As it is, I still have a job at JC Penney’s.  I will not work for commission but I will be paid for the job that I do.  I kinda like this.  My hours might be cut back, but all the same, I’m blessed to have a job.   I never liked working a commission job anyway.  Now I don’t have to worry about my productivity.  I’m still working here at the campground, therefore, I still have two jobs, so all is good.
Maybe one day I'll get a "big girl full-time job" and not have to work two part-time jobs to make ends meet. For the moment, I love what I'm doing.

The Internet here at the campground is going under construction.  We should have wonderful wireless Internet in the next week or so.  Right now it goes in and out and it’s driving me crazy!

006
 I hope my mom gets good Internet back real soon, she is a real witch with a capital
"B" when she doesn't have it!

I did go out the other day to go shopping and bought some flowers to plant in our flower boxes on our deck and around our campsite.  Today we had a nice rainy day to water them. Isn’t life wonderful?
We have had many nights of sitting around the campfire and relaxing.  Now how could it get any better than this?
Thanks for reading, life is good..........

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Glad that trip to the office worked out okay:)