Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All Is Not Happy In The Work Place!

Things are not always happy in the work place.  Working in the retail business sometimes can be a bit dramatic.

I have been working in a different department this past week, meeting new people each and every day. I love meeting people. Everyone has has a story to tell,  some of the stories I hear about are not happy stories.

When I hear sad stories from my co-workers it makes me sad, but nevertheless, it makes me feel so blessed to be me.

I have had a great life so far and I thank my parents for my life.  I have had the best childhood.  I can’t imagine the life some of my co-workers tell me about.

Thanks Mom and Dad for giving me life,
I’m so blessed……..
mom and dad
Thanks for reading, life is good...........

2 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Nothing is better than a happy and safe childhood to pave the way to a good life:)

Sue and Doug said...

you are very lucky to have such great parents and a nice childhood..I was fortunate like you, too but some are not so lucky!