Sunday, January 22, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End!

We did get our share of snow, sleet and freezing rain this week.  In this neck of the woods, it wasn’t that bad.  We are still having a very mild winter compared to most of them.

I went to see mom today and had a great afternoon.  Mom, Robin (my sister) and I  went to the mall and did some window shopping. 
After going back to moms house we had a wonderful lunch.
Mom rearranged her bedroom so the jewelry armoire would fit.  I love the look of her bedroom and the armoire looks great. (the jewelry armoire was a birthday gift for mom).

I love spending time with my mom and sister.



Robin trying on shoes .....


Today was the big football day. The Baltimore Ravens played  the  New England Patriots.  Both teams played a good game but the Ravens lost 20 to 23.  This lost was a real bummer to TC and all of the Ravens fans.  TC is a real sad puppy.

He is not that sad, he says that the Ravens played a great game, it is just too bad they won’t be playing in the super bowl.

What can I say, life goes on………


Thanks for reading, life is good..............


2 comments:

Happytrails said...

Family time is always fun!! Glad you enjoyed your time together!!

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

The Ravens did play a good game. And life does go on..