Thursday, January 5, 2012

11 Degrees………..

I had to be at work a 6 am yesterday.  It sure was cold leaving that early, 11 degrees. I hated getting into the car that early, it felt like sitting in a giant freezer.

We are still working unusual, exhausting and long hours at the mall.

The campground is quiet, we do get a snowbird once in a while to stay for the night while heading south.

TC is still taking care of the campground, making sure everything is in tip-top shape. He finds things to do like raking leaves, picking up branches and sticks, checking the water lines and picking up trash.

We do have a couple staying in a fifth wheeler for the winter. The gentleman is working in the area.  

When I’m not working, I’m watching movies with TC, reading my nook, cooking, cleaning and sleeping. I received a Barns and Noble gift card for Christmas (what a wonderful gift)!  and downloaded some great books to read.

I just finished reading the book Still Alice by Lisa Genova. Thanks Leigh and Lisa for telling me about this book, I read it in a day.
I’m now reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. So far this book looks like a winner.
gailread 
TC is in charge of picking out the movies, so far, I’ve not seen one to recommend.

Today is going to be another long and busy day at the mall....... 

Thanks for reading, life is good..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .
BIXBI Hip Plus Joint 5-Ounce Pork Dog Jerky Treats, 6-Pack