Sunday, June 26, 2011

Surprise!

This coming Tuesday, my baby girl, Michelle, turns 30! I remember her birth just like it was yesterday. What a beautiful baby girl, I'm so proud of her!
6 weeks old
Yesterday her friends had a surprise party for her. The party was in Pasadena MD on Kurtz Beach. Kurtz's Beach is a full service catering facility located in Pasadena, Maryland overlooking the Beautiful Chesapeake Bay. With covered pavilions with seating, this place was perfect.
Scott, Michelle's boy friend leads Michelle in with a blind fold. (I don't know why she allowed Scott to blind fold her, I taught her better!) 
My goodness, I think she is really surprised and shocked!
Robbie and Michelle, I'm so blessed.
It was wonderful to see family and friends spending a nice time together. We all had a great time. 
30 years old on Tuesday
 Michelle, you don't look a day over 29 and you will always be my baby girl...................
Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good.................

10 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

happy birthday to Michelle!!..looks like it was a great party!!

Happytrails said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!! Looks like she had a really nice surprise birthday party! Yes, our children will always be our babies!! What an adorable picture of her at 6 months!

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

How neat and she looks real surprised.

Gardener-Sinya said...

Oh, it's a so lovely birthday party!!~
:D

pidge said...

That looks like such a great party. Happy Birthday to Michelle!!

Rick said...

Happy Birthday to Michelle! Looked to me like she was really surprised - or, a great actor!!

Donna K said...

That look of surprise is priceless. Happy Birthday Michelle.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Happy Birthday Michelle, you clearly had a great party!

squawmama said...

Happy Birthday Michelle... what a great surprise!!!
Have fun & Travel safe
Donna

ps..come on by and become a follower of my new RV Park Review Blog. Add our blog to your favorites so you can keep up with our reviews...It is still under construction but I intend to add as many of the parks that we have visited in our 7 years of full timing. Good thing I kept notes...LOL LOL thanks ;-D
http://www.tassiescampgroundreviews.blogspot.com

Kevin Read said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. You have a beautiful daughter. Sounds like you had a great day.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com