Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Rising Tempers!

Yes it is hot and very humid outside. We are have temperatures in the high 90's with humidity you can cut with a knife. Did you ever notice when it is hot out, some people lose their temper?
I worked at Penney's yesterday and the AC was not working. I'm upstairs and I felt like I was working in an attic. It was extremely hot and we were all sweaty. I don't mind sweating, but not in my "working inside clothes". YUCK!
The customers were the ones that complained about shopping in the heat. I had one gentleman tell me that he would come back during the winter to shop. He had sweat dripping off of his nose when he told me this. We had customers coming up the escalator just to turn around and go back downstairs. WOW, what a day!

So what did I do when I came home? I grabbed my bottle and jumped into the pool, isn't that what anybody would do?


Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good..............

8 comments:

Travels with Emma said...

Ah, but what was in the bottle fuels one's imagination! :)

Sue and Doug said...

nothing worse than a bra full of 'sweat'!..eww!!..good for you for heading to the pool!

K and D in the RV said...

Oo! Don't like working in heat,either. BTW, love the words under Jodie's sidebar picture. I think it will be today's theme! How true!

Merikay said...

Yup, but around here I would have to make dinner firsts!

pidge said...

Cute, cute picture. It is the same here in Indiana. It was so hot here today that I passed on an outside flea market. Now that is pretty darn hot....

skwamama said...

So cute!!!
(((HUGS)))
Donna

Happytrails said...

Jumping in the pool sounds like a GREAT plan to me.
Cute!!

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

101 today in TN. I wish there was a pool in this campground :(