Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Ready For A Busy Weekend!

I've been very busy and working many hours. Next week, my hours will be back to normal. 

The weather has been wonderful. We have had nice sunny days with favorable temperatures. 

Sunday is Father's Day and the campground is booked for the weekend. My store at the mall will have some great sales and the weekend should go by fast.

After Father's day, we will have to get ready for the fourth of July. 

Wow, it seems like summer just got here and it's going by so fast. 


Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good...............

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I agree...summer is flying by!

skwamama said...

Hope your weekend is GREAT!!! We are going to my cousins for a Fathers Day Dinner of Roast Pork, Mashed Potaotes, Green Beans and Home Made Ice Cream!!!
Have fun
Donna

Happytrails said...

Time flies when you are having fun!! Love the flowers! Have a great weekend!!!