Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Parade Of Campers!

We had a parade of campers
Yesterday the water finally went down and the road was barely  passable.  There was still about a foot of water on parts of the road.  Our campers were anxious to leave.  

Looks like we found some of our picnic tables


There was still some water on the road when I drove to Penney's to work yesterday afternoon. There were only puddles on the road when I came home.

It is raining today and they are calling for downpours tomorrow. I hope the creek will behave. I think being flooded in once this week is enough.   

Rainy
Thanks for reading, life is good............


7 comments:

Four Windows with a View said...

I think I'd be want to leave too if I were there.

Travels with Emma said...

Can't blame them for wanting to get out. Especially if they had to miss work because of being stranded! :)

Rick said...

Yikes! That's a lot of water. I think I'd be pulling out while it's still possible too.

FD5, Retired said...

We have had a lot of water through our park as well, rained most of yesterday and today. We will be glad when the sun comes out.

Stay Safe

Janice said...

And I am complaining about the rain and wind we have had. Nothing in comparison to what you show. Hope it clears up there soon too

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Yep, I would be in a hurry to be gone!

Wayne and Roberta said...

Hit the road Jack! Guess most of the campers were thinking the same thing. Hope the predicted rain doesn't cause you more problems. Be Safe!!