Thursday, April 7, 2011

Her Name Is Dumpy!

TC and I decided to name this cat "Dumpy". So far, so good. I'm trying not to get my hopes up high, the last kitty, "Soupy" did not work out for us. I do miss that little "Soupy" cat. Dumpy sure likes her new home, she is using the litter box and doing a lot of sleeping on the red blanket on the couch.

It's hard to get a good picture of Dumpy,
she is so black, but she has a lot of
gold mixed into her fur and she is so shinny.


Jodie and Dumpy seem to get along OK, they don't pay much attention to each other. I did catch Jodie and Dumpy sleeping on the couch together. I think Jodie likes the company, but don't tell her I told you that.


I had a great day today. I had the day off and went to Westminster to spend time with my mom. We did some shopping and went out to lunch. We had a great lunch at Harry's, they are famous for their hot dogs. We each had a Coney Island style hot dog and we shared an order of fries. We certainly had enough to eat.

~~~I'm so very blessed~~~

Sunshine
Thanks for reading, life is good..............

9 comments:

Rick said...

Great name for the new kitty and good looking 'dog' too!!

Lynilu said...

Good luck to you and Dumpy. Oh! And to Jodie, as well! Much happiness!

Sue and Doug said...

welcome home Dumpy!!..hope she behaves for you!..glad that Jodi likes her!!

Merikay said...

So is Dumpy. She looks so happy to have you!

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Good to hear Jodie is adjusting to Dumpy and shared the bed. be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

It's nice to know there is still people out there with a big heart.

pidge said...

Very lucky kitty to have wandered into your life. Love the name...

Wayne and Roberta said...

Dummy is a cutie and he looks right at home.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Sounds like she is on her best behavior, she must want to stay!