Friday, March 18, 2011

Happiness Is A Day With Mom!

My day off yesterday was a great day.  I went to spend the day with my mom.  Mom and I met my sister, Robin for lunch. Of course we had lunch at an Irish Pub. Our waiter had on a shirt that said "kiss me, I'm half Irish", so I did.


Poor guy.........
Our lunch was delicious, Robin really enjoyed her salad. 
Yum..........
Mom and Robin had a wonderful salad with apples, walnuts, cranberries and lots of other great stuff.  I had an appetizer called a crab pizza. The crab pizza was like a crab dip on flat bread. It was very good and just enough. 

 After lunch mom and I went back to her house. Mom has the most beautiful orchid.
 My day was a great day. It sure felt like spring, the sun was out and it was in the upper 60's. Driving back from moms house, I saw lots and lots of beautiful daffodils blooming along the highway.
St. Patty's Popping Pot
Thanks for reading, life is good............


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you and your mom had a great St. Patrick's Day. It seems like it took Springtime a little linger to get here this year but praise God it's finally arrived :-)

Take care and have a great weekend :-)

~Ron
*******

I.M. Vayne said...

Yer Mom carries part of her Irish around all year, what with that green thumb she is obliviously sproutin', especially after you posted that orchard picture of hers.

pidge said...

Your Mom's orchid is beautiful. I have a shirt that reads "Instant Irish, just add beer".