Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Warming Trend On The Way!

After a cold, brutal, snowy, icy winter we are expecting a warming tread. Temperatures are going to climb into the low 50's by this Wednesday! 50 sounds good, considering it was 9 degrees yesterday when we got up. I'm not sure how long this warming trend will last, but we think most of the snow and ice will melt. 
Come on mom, lets go play in the snow before it's gone........

Yea baby, this is what I'm talking about

This feels so good......

I want winter to last forever! I love snow!
  Everyone is excited about this warming trend, but it is only February so winter is not over yet. 35 days until spring.......... 
Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good................

9 comments:

Rick said...

Warming trends are good! Hope it really happens and continues!

Alan and Marilyn McMillan said...

Wonderful pics...we too are looking forward to spring.

Carol K said...

That's good news if the warming trend will help you thaw out!

pidge said...

Jodie looks like she is having a ball in that snow. Hope you are right about spring only being 35 days away... :)

Lynilu said...

She is so cute! My dogs used to do that, but this year, no way! I think their message to me is "When it snows, the temp is 25° and it melts in a couple days, we like snow. But when it is below zero for days on end, fergedaboutit!!" We are all happy to see the snow melting away rapidly now!

Donna K said...

I'm looking forward to spring too but I don't think Jodie is! What fun pictures.

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Jodie and Our Annie would get along great they both love the snow.

Wayne and Roberta said...

Warmer weather sounds so good I don't like the bitter cold. Sure looks like Jodi is have fun!

Pat Wahler said...

Today is absolutely gorgeous! How nice to get a little taste of what's to come1

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com