Friday, January 28, 2011

A Snowflake Is A Winter's Butterfly!

The snow is pretty especially  when the sun is out. It is so quiet and peaceful. I would love the snow better if I didn't have to drive in it.



Jodie and I took a nice walk in the snow today. We had snow showers off and on all day. It doesn't seem so cold out with the blanket of snow, maybe the snow is insulating?

Unfortunately the snowy weather has affected the window treatment sales. We have this huge sale going on and we are expected to have a certain amount of sales. I don't think I'm going to meet my quota. I sold a piece of luggage tonight, that sale doesn't count! The lady buying the luggage was also shopping for summer clothes and  swim suites. I think she has the right idea....she is going south!

Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading life is good...........................


8 comments:

Happytrails said...

Great pictures! The economy plus the extreme cold doesn't help with sales! Hang in there!

Sue and Doug said...

the snow is so quiet!..picture perfect!

Merikay said...

Sorry to hear the sale isn't going well.

Carol K said...

I love your snow pictures. The trees and the Kamping Kabins in the snow look so pretty and peaceful. I hope your sales improve this weekend.

Travels with Emma said...

What a peaceful view of the campground! A far cry from the middle of the season for you. :)

Carol E Wyer said...

What a great title to this post. It is so poetic and of course I love the first photo.
Our snow has gone but left behind grey cold days which are nowhere near as magical.
Hope the sales get better soon.
Many thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog too. I truly appreciate it.

Lynilu said...

Snow on the ground without wind is wonderful! I'd love to go walking with the dogs in that, but my guys are all built very close to the ground, and coming home with hundreds of little snow balls clinging to their fur .... well, none of us in this house like dealing with that! Still, I like it when the ground is covered and pristine. :)

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Maybe they should base your quota as a percentage of the people that actually make it into the store in bad weather.