Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday To Big Head!



Yesterday was TC's Birthday and he felt real bad. He  has the same nasty head cold I suffered with. 



Happy Birthday to me, I look like a big head and feel like one too...........

Poor guy, he can't even taste beer! What am I ever to do with him?


Yesterday was my first day working in the drapery department in the mall.  It looks like I have a lot to learn. Today I'm starting my training for the drapery department. I have to learn measurements, and all kinds of math stuff like that. I've never been real good at math, we will see how it goes. Going from diamond certified to drapery certified, oh my..........




Webfetti.com
thanks for reading, life is good...............


4 comments:

Kenny And Angela's Adventure said...

Happy Birthday TC!!! Thats a bad cold when a fellow can't taste his beer,hope he gets better soon.

Rick said...

Happy Birthday even though you don't look all that well in your picture! Stay in bed and drink lots of liquids (beer)!!

Sue and Doug said...

Happy birthday TC...hope you feel better soon and you taste buds get back on track..and Happy counting and measuring to you, Gail!!
and big woof to Jodie! ( from Tucker)

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Happy Birthday! You can drink lots of beer, as I understand the system-if you cannot taste it-there are no calories!