Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brr, It's Cold Out!

We didn't get any of the snow that the weatherman called for. Thank God for that. It is really bitter cold out. The temps never got out of the low 30's yesterday. The wind wasn't blowing that much, so Jodie and I went for a long walk.



The Conococheague Creek is frozen. The creek is always moving and the ice builds up along the sides.

I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm use to working 50+ hours a week. Working at the jewelry department during the holidays sure went by fast. I'm only working a few days a week in the drapery department. We will see how it goes.


I'm spending a lot of time on my new Windows 7 laptop. So far, I love it. I would like to buy new software that can edit pictures, make labels, greeting cards and more. Anyone out there have any recommendations? I use to have the print shop 20, but it didn't work on Windows Vista and it's very out-dated. I'm sure there is a good one out there.  
Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good...................

3 comments:

Along the Way with JnK said...

Have you tried the new Picnik from the Picasa Web Albums? We just got the Free version and have been playing with it and it seems to have many options, plus if not, you can upgrade for just a few dollars.

Sue and Doug said...

happy new computer day..!!.how fun!!!..

pidge said...

Great pictures of the creek. Even frozen it is very pretty. 7 comes with quite a bit of picture stuff, also Picasa has a lot, and they are free.