Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home For Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas I had!  TC, Jodie and I went to my mom's house for Christmas. Mom and Sarah fixed a dinner fit for a king. We had a great time and lots of laughs. Sarah came with her new friend, Michael. Everyone loved Michael and he fits right in with the rest of the family.  


Baby Lilah  in a basket
 The picture above is Lilah in the basket that my grandmother used as a bed for my mom when she was a little baby (mom saves everything). Boy have times changed. Can you imagine letting a baby sleep in a basket these days? Now we know why mom is a "basket case". Just kidding but I couldn't resist.


Lilah and Diane, my sister in-law
My brother, Jeff and sister in-law call themselves Lolli and Pop (Lollipop) for baby Lilah. Lolli and Pop are cute  names for grandparents.


Robin and Gerry

My sister and her boyfriend Gerry had great news for the family...........they are engaged to be married!! Robin is so happy and Gerry is a wonderful person. We are so very blessed to have Gerry join our family. They are perfect for each other, they even dress alike.  

Robin is so excited about being in love and engaged, she forgot to put my gift in the box. 

My empty box
 It was so funny when we all exchanged gifts and I opened this empty box. I loved it. Man oh man we sure did laugh over this. Another Christmas memory to add to the list. Priceless!  

Charms for my charm bracelet
Robin will never live this one down. After running home she found the box that was supposed to be wrapped.  She buys me a charm or two for my charm bracelet every year. Robin is such a sweet person, I just love her to death.  


Robin saying Merry Christmas!
 I'm so blessed to have this wonderful family. It just keeps growing with new babies, boyfriends, girlfriends, brother in-laws and sister in-laws. Life is so very good....
Kelly, mom, Jeff and Lilah
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! Mine couldn't have been better!  Thanks for reading..........

7 comments:

Travels with Emma said...

What a head of hair baby Lilah has! All of my kids were bald for the first two years. :)

I noticed the Boscov's box. Did your charms, when you finally got them, come from Binghamton, NY?

Lynilu said...

So nice a day! It sounds like a perfect way to spend the holiday, and your family sounds like a wonderful one. Blessings!

pidge said...

You have a beautiful family. Love the picture of the baby in the basket. Priceless!! Have a great New Year.

Four Windows with a View said...

That's too funny about forgetting to put the present in the box. She obviously has other things on her mind. Great picture of Lilah in the basket...is she going to carry on the "basket case" tradition?

Happytrails said...

Sounds like a great day was had by all. What a wonderful family!! :-)
Lilah is adorable and I love the pic of her in the basket. Isn't it neat you all still have the same basket???

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Sharing the holiday with family is certainly the best way to spend the day! Looks like a lot of fun.

Ali Workentin said...

Love Lilah's hair....she is such a cutie and her in the basket was darling. I can see her next year using it as a scooter around the living room.

Glad you had a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas