Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Rainy Dreary Day!

TC and I are both off today. It is rainy, dreary and nasty out. I went out to to store earlier to stock up on supplies. After shopping I came home and did some major cleaning and got  caught up on all of the laundry. When it is miserable out, I like cook and bake. TC likes to eat! 


I love to sleep during the day and play all night long!

 These guys don't mind the dreary day.

Maybe I will get some of that chicken later

Tonight we are having lemon pepper roasted chicken, sour cream and chives mashed potatoes, creamy chicken gravy and a green bean casserole. 

I might even get motavited and make some cranberry pumpkin bread.  


Thanks for reading, life is good...................



11 comments:

pidge said...

OMG, that meal sounds so good. And, a big piece of that bread would just top it off.

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

We're having an all day steady rain here in PA also, I am still getting used to the colder weather, than what I left in MO. by the time I get back it will be winter there too. Looks like the furry kids take advantage of a nice warm place to snooze. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Rainy and chilly in mid TN, as well. The rain even put out a roaring campfire :(

Tomorrow is another day to excel!

I think you got what the pets are thinking just right.

Margie and Roger said...

Yum, yum. What time is dinner. We'll be right over, thanks for the invitation. Oh sorry, we weren't invited.

Lynilu said...

May I come for dinner? :)

Sue and Doug said...

nothing wrong with a nice cozy day inside!!!..dinner sounded yummy..my invite?..lost in the mail, I know!!

Rick said...

That dinner sounds terrific!

Merikay said...

Yum! The pumpkin bread sounds good.

Ali Workentin said...

Your dinner sounds wonderful too! The cranberry/pumpkin bread sounds great too - do you just make pumpkin bread and add cranberries?

Happytrails said...

Sounds delicious!! What a great way to spend a rainy day!!

John and Judy said...

That dinner sounds wonderful and so does the cranberry pumpkin bread. I always get in the mood to bake when the weather is cool and rainy.