Monday, November 1, 2010

A Nice Day With Robbie & Melissa!

What a nice looking family
Yesterday,  Robbie, Melissa and "Reed" came to visit. It was a pretty day. The sun was out but it was a bit on the cold side.  We took both Reed and Jodie to the C & O Canal to do some hiking. We walked for a long time. The dogs had a great time and I think we wore them out.
We are free!
We had some times that we could let both dog off their leashes. Jodie and Reed get along great. Reed is only 10 months old and weighs 80 pounds. Jodie weighs about 45 pounds and is 7 years old. Reed really gave Jodie a run, she will sleep for a few days! 


Robbie, Melissa and Reed
After our walk we came back and had some dinner. Robbie, Melissa and I went to the haunted house. We made Melissa go first. She is so brave. Robbie and I are scaredy cats. I did see Robbie jump a few times.  TC stayed home and watched the animals. I had a such a wonderful day, Robbie and Melissa are good company.

Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good...............

3 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

nothing like a good long walk with some of your favourite people..and a scare in the haunted house!!

John and Judy said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. I've always said I can put up with cold weather as long as the sun is shining!

pidge said...

A great looking couple, and the people are good looking too!! :)