Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn, The Year's Last, Loveliest Smile!

The weather has been gorgeous!  We are starting to see the beautiful colors of fall. I love the fall, the crunch of leaves under your feet and the sound of leaves dancing in the street. I love the warm days and the cool nights. 

 We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Some campers are coming in early to decorate their site. We will judge the sites and pick a winner on Saturday night.  Some of the sites look good and some of them are just plain silly. I will get out there and take some pictures of them. People go crazy over Halloween. Halloween is a time for everyone to have fun!!!!!


Soupy seems to be doing well on his new medicine. He is acting like a healthy kitten. I found a 6 pack of ping pong balls on sale for 25 cents. I bought them thinking that the cat would like playing with them. I took one ping pong ball out of the package and bounced it on the floor and Jodie grabbed it and hid it. I got another one out and did the same thing and again Jodie grabbed the ball. I haven't seen Jodie play with toys in a long time, maybe having the kitten in the house is a good thing. It's so funny to watch Jodie hide all of the balls.



I will find those balls!

 I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it!




♫♪♪♪ ♫ Thanks for reading,
life is good..♪♫•*¨•.¸¸.•**•♫♪♪




1 comment:

pidge said...

Beautiful flowers. Adorable pictures of your pets. Have fun over the weekend and I will be looking forward to the Halloween pictures.