Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Will Be Our Last Slow Weekend!

This past weekend was busier than we thought it would be.  We are booked for next weekend and every weekend in October. This Saturday is our grand opening for the Creekside Manor.

I had to show Miss Gail my tye dye tee shirt!
Today was the big clean up day for TC.  I kept busy in the office until lunch time when all of the campers left.

Being full time RVers, we only have one car.   We are off tomorrow and Tuesday. Tomorrow we have to take Soupy to the vets, on Tuesday we have to take our car in to get the brakes fixed, then we are back to work. I won't be able to visit with my mom this week. I'm glad the brakes are getting fixed, they were sounding strange. I would be scared to drive with bad brakes.
The week will go by fast and then the fun will begin. It should be interesting to be a part of all of this spooky stuff here at the campground.
Webfetti.com
Thanks for reading, life is good................

3 comments:

pidge said...

Call me old fashioned, but I love tye dyed shirts. I have a couple of my own. Seems like you are always busy. Stay safe.

JO said...

Hi Gail, I finally posted on my blog today and noticed you have joined my blog, Thank You. I will now read all of yours and so far I have enjoyed reading. Hope kitty is ok. I will stay tuned to find out. Your pictures are great.

Margie M. said...

Glad you are getting those brakes fixed. Tht tie-dye T shirt looks great! Such a cutie wearing it, too.