Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Strange Thing Happend Last Night!

It rained!
  All of a sudden Jodie jumped into bed and was glued to me.  Yep, she heard some thunder and stayed next to me trembling. This happened at 2:00 in the morning.  I did manage to go back to sleep, sleeping next to my dog is heaven. It sounded like it rained for a while.  I woke up and saw some puddles in the road. The weatherman said we go an inch of rain.  I'm sure we need so much more, but at least we had a good shower. 
I'm a big baby when it storms
Today is the big day, it's Robbie's birthday! I can't wait to see him. I'm sure the sun will come out and it will be a beautiful day.
Isn't life great? 

1 comment:

Happytrails said...

Glad you all got some much needed rain!! I guess we are pretty lucky because storms don't really bother our doggies. If it gets really bad Cody (Golden Retriever) will get a little nervous.
Hope you have a fun day with Robbie!! Happy Birthday Robbie :-)

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)