Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Slimy, Disgusting Creatures!

Mother Nature is trying hard to make up for our lack of rain. We have had a nice gentle rain most of the day.  I decided to go out shopping, rainy days always make me want to shop. Falling Waters West Virginia is only a few minute's away.  They have the nicest Walmart.  I'm not a Walmart lover, but I do save a ton of money shopping there. The Walmart here in Hagerstown is remodeling and it's a real pain in the butt to shop there. The one in WV sells beer and wine, so it looks like I found my new shopping place!

these things are so gross!!!!!!!!!!!
 The picture above is a picture of a slug. I know that all critters have a reason for being here on this Earth. I don't understand why the creepy slugs are here. They come out at night and just creep along. I guess they are food for some other creature. You can always tell where they have been, they leave disgusting slimy trails everywhere. The gardener can't stand them, they eat and ruin all of the plants.   

Jodie and I are starting to see signs of fall every morning when we go out for our walk. The days are getting shorter and the leaves are starting to change. I love fall, I just wish we could by-pass the winter and go straight into spring. 

Tonight is going to be "movie night". Sometimes staying in on a rainy evening is so very relaxing.

               
Thanks for reading, life is good.....................

2 comments:

Travels with Emma said...

I'm thinkig slugs are something that only a mother slug could love. :)

Sue and Doug said...

slugs are disgusting..what is their purpose in the food chain??..eww...