Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Camp Store!

One of my readers asked me "what do you do at the campground"?  I work at a great place. I work in the office/store. I answer the phones, take reservations, ring up store sales, scoop ice cream, make slush puppies, stock the store, check-in campers and try to make all of the campers happy!
We have a great store, with many camping supplies, groceries, candy, toy's and souvenirs.
I love working here, everyone is so nice. Hagerstown, MD is awesome!

Today is going to be busy with all of the activities. I will be out taking pictures later this afternoon. I'm afraid that the cannon shots from the civil war demonstrations will terrify Jodie. Some of my walking might not include her.


Webfetti.com

1 comment:

Happytrails said...

Oh my goodness!! That is a beautiful camp store. I don't think I have ever seen a camp store quite that nice. Looks like a gift shop.
I think I would LOVE to work in a place so clean and pleasant. I can see why you like it so much.
Hope you are having a great weekend. Things are very slow here this weekend. We have the fewest campers yet. It is just soooo hot here.

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)