Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Heat Is On!






















Man oh man is it hot out. Yesterday was a "code red" day. I'm told it's so hot out you could fry an egg on the sidewalk. I think I'll just stay inside in the AC and fry my eggs in a frying pan. Even though it is unbearable out, it has been so peaceful and quiet. After the sun goes down it's not so bad. I'm just loving the quiet. It's so nice to have to pool to myself. The weekend is coming and all of the fun starts again.

We are having record breaking temps and this past winter we had record breaking snow fall, what does it all mean? We haven't had rain in a while, I have a feeling when do get some we will have a whopper of a storm!

1 comment:

Happytrails said...

The nice weather we have been having seems to have left us. The temps here reached 96 and the humidity is on the rise. Should see almost 100 by the end of the week.
I agree, stay inside with the AC and fry those eggs in a skillet.
Isn't it nice when the campground is almost empty and you experience the peace and quiet??
But it is almost Thursday and the crowds will be coming in again.
You guys enjoy the peace and quiet while you can.
Wish we had a pool...you enjoy that too.

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com