Saturday, June 5, 2010

Counting The Days!











Whew, it has been a long haul. We are working today and tomorrow and then we are off for 2 days. Monday, I'm going to go to Westminster to visit with my mom. Tuesday, I go back to the doctor so he can check out my knee. After the cortisone shot, my knee has been almost back to normal. The first week my knee was feeling great, after a week or two I do feel a little pain, but nothing like it was before the shot.
The other workampers are back and the part-time employee is feeling much better. Things are back to normal.

It seems so quiet and peaceful after the busy, hectic past few days. This is a beautiful place and we just love it here. We are just far enough from the city but close enough to major shopping and medical facilities. We really like working here, the owners and other employees are very nice. I would love to settle down here. After all of the places I've been, there is no place like home, I love Maryland! Life is good............
I love you dad and miss you so much!

Webfetti.com

No comments: