Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainy Monday!
















It rained all day yesterday, just light showers but a cloudy, dreary day. I went to Westminster to visit with my mom and my grandmother. The drive was easy. I drove past my sisters home and saw her beautiful flowers. The flowers were happy for the rain. When I went to mom's house I was greeted by Buddy, he was so happy to see me. Buddy is mom's dog. After spending a little time with the "Bud" we went to see my grandmother. My grandmother is living in an assisted living facility. We got there just in time for the entertainment. There was a gentleman playing an accordion and singing. All of the residents seemed to enjoy the show.

After our visit with Mammaw (my grandmother), we met Robin, my sister for lunch. I'm so happy to be in Maryland and close to family. Even though it was a gloomy day, it was a happy day for me. life is good........

Webfetti.com

No comments: