Monday, April 12, 2010

Working Long Hours!




Man oh man, these long 9 1/2 hour days aren't fun at all. It has been so pretty out and I'm sitting inside freezing my butt off in the air conditioning (I could actually stand to loose some of my butt). I thought with the nice weather we would have been busy this weekend, but the days just dragged on and on. Today is my last long day then it's downhill until our days off. I'm looking forward to seeing the Titanic with our friends this Thursday, it should be a good time. Can't wait to post the pictures I will take!

TC is feeling much better and his hands are almost back to normal. The pictures above are some flowers and trees we have here in the campground. We seem to have something new blooming every week here. Tennessee is the number one state with the most pollen. ACHOO! They sell a lot of allergy medicine here.


Webfetti.com

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

God Bless You! The pollen counts seem to be high all over the country this spring. Glad TC is feeling better. Nice flower photos!