Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let the Sunshine In!
















The weather has been great! It's nice and hot during the day and cool at nights. I'm just loving it. We are going to have a cold front coming in today and tomorrow, the days I'm off. It's going to be much cooler and rainy. The temperatures have been above average, in the mid 80's. Today, I'm going shopping and doing much needed laundry.


I'm thinking about going to Pigeon Forge to see The World’s Largest Permanent Titanic Museum Attraction. It just opened today and Regis Philbin is doing the christening at 10:00 am. TC thinks it will be too busy to go today and he might consider it tomorrow. I hope he will go, I think it will be a great thing to see. If you want to know more about the Titanic Museum go to :http://www.titanicpigeonforge.com/


The pictures above are the campground in full bloom, the blooms are starting to fall and the leaves are coming out on all of the trees. Summer is coming, and so are the bugs!

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Hi Gail... Glad you had a few great days of good weather. Sounds like a fun adventure to see the Titanic exabition... Enjoy!!!
Have fun
Donna