Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yea It's Above Freezing!

























Looks like we will have some above freezing temperatures. The past few weeks were just terrible. Jodie didn't want to go out that often, she loves to snuggle and stay warm. I just had to post these pictures of Jodie, what a cutie!

Now that it's warming up, we have much thawing and that makes mud. YUCK , I will take mud over freezing temps any day. It is going to be in the mid 40's to lower 50's. This feels like a heat wave! It is still getting pretty cold during the night.


Phone update: I have a new Verizon cell phone and I can make and recieve calls. The pay as you go phones don't have the coverage that the contract phones do. I was able to keep the same phone number. We also have a "Magic Jack". The Magic Jack plugs into your computer, so far it's working fine, now I have 2 working phones, life is good!

No comments: