Sunday, January 17, 2010

Magic Jack!




















I ordered the "Magic Jack" free trial from the Internet. I heard about this Magic Jack from my friend Helen. This device is awesome, you plug it into your computer and hook up a phone and it works! It's not big, it fits in the palm of my hand. You do have to have good Internet service. After the 30 day free trial, if we keep this Magic Jack (we will) the cost is 39.00 dollars for the device. We pay 20.00 dollars a year and can make all the calls we want anywhere in the USA! I've used the Magic Jack all week and just love it. We even have voice mail, you can receive messages when you don't have the device plugged in or have your computer on. When you turn on your computer, you receive an email with your messages, your computer will play your messages on real player, or you can listen to them on your phone. How cool is that?

We are off Today and Monday. Having off Sunday and Monday is great, "workampers" usually don't get Sundays off. I'm sure it won't last, but for now it's nice.

We had a wind advisory in effect last night and had to tell campers that they might want to put their awnings up. Losing an awning is not fun. We lost our awning a few years ago in Mexico.

The pictures above: the Magic Jack plugged into my laptop
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: