Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Wet Sidewalks Of New York!





























We had a very wet day in New York yesterday. It rained all day long. With the weather being so wet, everyone wanted to be inside, that made for long lines and waits. I never saw so many people and umbrellas before in my life.


We went to Macy's, the Empire State Building, Trump Tower Building, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, FAO Schwarz toy store and the Saint Patricks Cathedral. All of the stores were wall to wall people. We ended the day by having dinner at Buba Gump's. Of course we all had Buba Gump Shrimp!


I really don't like New York, but I'm not a city girl. I'm not much for crowds and shopping. I really liked seeing the famous Rockefeller Christmas tree, the Saint Patricks Cathedral and Times Square. Ryan walked me out in the rain to see the New Year's Eve ball!

No comments: