Sunday, December 27, 2009

Getting Ready To Go!

I have had so much fun being here in Maryland visiting with family. The month of December has gone by so fast. Today I went to Westminster to spend time with my mom and my sister. We went shopping and just hung out. I plan to go back tomorrow and meet up with Robbie and Michelle.

We will be leaving Wednesday morning. We are going to Townsend Tennessee for a "workamping" job. This place in Tennessee looks real nice. We will be right next door to the Smoky Mountains National Park. It will take us two days to drive there. Driving a motor home with a tow car takes more time than just driving a car. Of course we will have to stop once or twice so Jodie can get some exercise and go to the bathroom.

Townsend Tennessee is just 18 miles from Pigeon Forge TN and about an hour from Knoxville TN. I looked up the weather for that area, and it looks like it will be just as cold there as it is here. I hope everything works out for this new adventure. No pictures today, I will be in a new place soon and taking a lot of pictures.

No comments: