Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday!






Happy Black Friday! I'm not the kind of person to go out in the cold, early in the morning just to fight the crowds to shop. I guess shopping can be a sport. Not for me.

Today is our last day of work, that's it we are done. We will miss this place, everyone has been so very nice to us. I'm looking forward to spending time in Maryland with family. We have reservations at the Ramblin Pines Campground for Tuesday, the 1st of December. I'm thinking I will call them and see if we can come a day early. I'm sure the month of December will go by so fast.

We had a great dinner and a good time yesterday with the Kaly's. They are a wonderful family and good company. Rob did the turkey, stuffing, gravy and potatoes, it was great. We will now call him "chef Rob"! This past summer Rob made the best buffalo chili.

As you can see in the picture above, not many campers here, just us. I would love to come back here one day, it is a great place.

No comments: