Thursday, October 1, 2009

Warm Clothes!





We have a basement under our motor home for storage. TC and I each have a tote with off season clothes in it. We have very limited space in our bedroom closets. Today I'm going to get out my tote and get out some warm clothes and pack up some summer clothes. We will be here in Virginia until the end of October and it is starting to get very cool out. The afternoons are still nice and warm, but the mornings and evenings are very cool. There is a frost advisory in effect for tonight. Jodie just loves this cool weather, she goes out and runs around and rolls in the leaves. She is such a happy dog.




The picture above: that's me about 7 years ago in a huge snowstorm in Chestertown MD. I really don't want to see snow like that again! I'm craving palm trees, sand, surf and sun.

No comments: