Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Sleeping Weather!


We had a nice weekend here at the Natural Bridge KOA. We had more campers than we thought we would have. I woke this morning to a crisp 53 degrees. Burr, that's cold! It is going to be in the low 80's today and nice and sunny. Sure is good sleeping weather. We are sleeping with the bedroom windows open and snuggled under a goose down blanket. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Having a nice but cool summer and an early fall makes me wonder what kind of winter we are going to have. Sounds scary! The campers are telling me that this winter is going to be cold and snowy. Not fun weather in a motor home, time to head south!


The pool is still open here at the campground, with the nights so cold that water has to be freezing. People were swimming in it just yesterday. Not for me, I like heated pools.
The puppy in the picture above belongs to a camper. He reminds me of the puppy in the toilet paper commercial.

No comments: