Friday, June 19, 2009

Endings Are New Beginnings!

Today we need to pack up and get ready to head north. We are leaving first thing in the morning. It will be like a new adventure. I've been told that endings are new beginnings, we just don't know it at the time... I feel like this is the time, I really need to believe this. We are praying that that the motor home is going behave and get us there safe and sound. I'm looking forward to our new job, can't wait to meet new people.

I did get to spend some time at the pool yesterday, but only for an hour or so. I can't believe the storms that they have here, so many in a day and some of them are quite frightening. I never thought that being in the mountains, there would be so many tornado warnings. I always thought tornado's went to places like Kansas where the land is flat (like in the The Wizard of Oz). Hopefully in Virginia, there won't be so many awful storms with the tornado warnings.

No pictures today, much rain, thunder, hail and wind!!

No comments: