Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Flower Girl!













Working at the Franklin RV park is going great! We just love our site. One of the jobs that I have is to take care of the flower gardens. I get to go out and buy flowers and shrubs, plant them and take care of them. How much fun is that, going out buying beautiful things. It has been years since I worked in a garden. When we lived in Mexico, we had a gardener, I forgot what fun it is to be outside taking care of plants. I'm in heaven. The weather here is great, nice and warm during the day and cool at night. The guests that we have camping here are so very nice, I enjoy spending time with them. We have mostly adults camping here, not much for children to do (no pool, playground, game room and so on). The Franklin RV park is a very quiet relaxing place to camp.

No comments: